Thursday 29 December 2011

My best Friend

Assalamualaikum.
Today I would like to write about my best friend at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungai Tiang.It was because I love them very much and now I feel very missed with them.Their name is Norsyuhaida Bt Abdul Shukor and Nurul Athirah Bt Jalaluddin.
Firstly,I would like to talk about Syuhaida.She lives at Kampung Baru that not far from the school.She come to the the with her auty.She choose to lives with her grandparents so that she can take care of her grandparents.Her mother works as a nurse at Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah,Alor Star while her father works as ferry’s driver.She has 5 sibling and she is the eldest.Two of them is boys and the others is girls.
I love to be friend with her because she is a kind,caring,determine,friendly,responsibility and always make everyone around her felt happy.She will never show the sadness that she felt to her friend.But as a fried I know when she happy and not.
She will register as a nurse at Kuala Terengganu on 3 January 2011.She got the position from Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam(SPA).Before this she studies at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah(KMK) but she prefer to go for SPA compare to KMK.SPA will make our future more bright.I hope that she will always happy and success in whatever she’s doing.I always pray the best for her.
Then I would like to write about Athira.Most of her friend call her T-Are but in the family she was called Kak Cik.She lives at Tapak keda that located in front of our school.My friend and I love to go to her house before go to the school.Her mother is a housewife while her father is a teacher.Her mother was very sporting and love to talk with us.Her father also know us and love to help us when we are in need.T-Are have 4 sibling and she is the third.She has two sister and one youngest brother.
Now,she is study at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah.I love to friend with her because she is kind,patient,caring,loving and determine person.She also a “unique friend”.Do you know why I’m said like that?It was because it will blame herself if something happen and it make the friendship being apart.But the reality is not.When we are not together doing something or anything it does not mean that our friendship being apart but it will make the friendship being more strengthen.It was because we will miss the time that we are together and the sweet  memory of us.
That all that I can share with you all this time.I hope I can see u again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment